Downloadwikimail.jar - This is all you need to install wiki mail
wikimail_src.zip - The source code.
- PREREQUISITE: - A reasonable mail server is required. This mail server must be able to execute programs upon receipt of an email to a particular address.
- On your mail server build a shell script called 'wikimail.sh similar to this:
#!/bin/sh CLASSPATH=wikimail.jar:fitnesse.jar OUTPUT=out.log ERROR=err.log java -cp $CLASSPATH com.objectmentor.wikimail.Postmaster <fitnesse host> <port> >> $OUTPUT 2>> $ERROR
- Configure your web server to execute this script when an email is received at a particular address. If you use sendmail as your server you would add the following line to the aliases file.
- Try it out. Write an email to email@example.com with a subject WikiMailTestPage. If all goes well there will be a page named WikiMailTestPage in your FitNesse site. If the page wasn't created, check the out.log and err.log files used in the shell script and also check the mailog for error messages.
Usage: java com.objectmentor.wikimail.Postmaster [options] host port); -a <username> <password>
- Authentication. If your FitNesse server requires authentication, you'll need to use the -a option.
DetailsWhen sending wikimail, use a WikiWord[?] as the subject of the email. If the named page exists exists the content of the email will be append to the page. If the page doens't exist then it will be created with the content of the email.
If the subject is not a valid WikiWord[?], then a page will be created at WikiMail.BadSubject20041111123456 that contains the content of the email. This page can then be moved or renamed at a later time.
Included page: .PluginsComments.WikiMail[?]
Page include failed because the page .PluginsComments.WikiMail does not exist.
Keyboard Shortcuts ?
- t Test page or suite
- e Edit page
- v View page (after test)
- a Add new page
- g u User Guide
- g q Quick Reference Guide
- g f Full Reference Guide
- g c Recent Changes
- CTRL+s Save page
- ESC Cancel edit
- p Properties
- w Where used?
- AK+v Versions
- AK+h Page History
- / Focus on search bar
- s Open search page