- WhereUsed button
- email address are turned into links
- anchor links
- bug fixes
- improved stability in test execution
- new TestRunner[?]
- new Spreadsheet table conversion
- title search feature. Search no longer uses regular expressions.
- https enabled in link widget
- plugin capability for authentication modules
- improvements for DotNet
* CSS integration.
- New look and feel for FitNesse using style sheets.
- All deprecated HTML tags and attributes are replaced with CSS
- FIT now uses CSS instead of deprecated HTML.
- WikiPage[?] - allows for Steve Starkey's database plugin
- HtmlPage[?] - allows for customizable page content and structure
* Automatic building of FitNesseRoot[?] and all neccesarry files where needed. You can start a FitNesse instance from scratch.
* Column types can now have parse(String s) methods. If the method exists it will be called as a last resort. This method can be overridden by the parse method of the Fixture derivative.
* Package Memory. Once a package is used on a page, you don't have to prefix the fixtures with it again.
* Graceful Names. Fixture and variable names can be written as punctuated sentences. e.g. "Page creator." translates to "PageCreator".
* fit.Import fixture allows you to import packages into fit so that they don't have to be used as prefixes to fixtures. The fixture has one column, each row is another fixture name.
* fit.Comment fixture allows you to create a table named "Comment" that does nothing.
* The 'fit' package is always searched for a fixture.
* Fixed bug where wrong case in fixture name hangs fit.
* ! suffix for ColumnFixture methods. quitient! works the same as quotient? and quotient()
* literals are allowed in test tables
* Multiuser authentication with plain text or encrypted passwords.
* Friendly FIT errors.
Keyboard Shortcuts ?
- t Test page or suite
- e Edit page
- v View page (after test)
- a Add new page
- g u User Guide
- g q Quick Reference Guide
- g f Full Reference Guide
- g c Recent Changes
- CTRL+s Save page
- ESC Cancel edit
- p Properties
- w Where used?
- AK+v Versions
- AK+h Page History
- / Focus on search bar
- s Open search page