I don't think I've had so much fun in a decade or more! The virtual wiki story was just delectable!

The concept was simple, and we thought we'd get through the story in about 10 hours. In reality it probably took us close to thirty. I should have known! I've done this kind of master/slave networking before; but I thought it was going to be simple this time. Ha!

By the end of the first day we realized that we had some major refactoring to do. Indeed, we wound up doing two major refactorings -- and there is still some left to do.

We also learned (again) how important it is to do a major refactoring in little tiny steps that you can run the tests in between.

Anyway, it all works now, and we're pretty proud of it.