- Added special handling for Row Fixtures[?]. Templates for these fixtures will now include the public fields and methods of the class returned by the fixture's getTargetClass() method.
- The columns are now lined up in the templates so that they're a little clearer, at least at first.
- Changed the way fixtures are included in the table wizard dropdown box. Fixtures to be included here can now be added to any FixtureList page in the hierarchy, similar to the way classpaths are determined. There is also a new !fixture widget used to specify a fixture to be included.
Thanks to the help of Jason Sypher, who submitted some code for us awhile back, the problem of needing a newline after a table at the end of a page has been fixed. Also, Fitnesse now allows the use of '*' as a wildcard character for including a directory of jar files in a classpath. Ex:
The edit window has been widened for browsers that support stylesheets (yay!).
Added a suite-based setup and teardown mechanism. If you have something that you want to execute before and after a suite is run, you can put in files SuiteSetUp and SuiteTearDown. These pages must exist in the suite sub-wiki or above it.
Added browser caching for files served from the /files directory. This means that if a file has not changed since the last time it was downloaded (this includes the icons that appear on every page) we let the browser know that it can use its cached version. This will make navigation much faster for people on slow links.
We've added a couple features to the HTML-testing fixture introduced last iteration.
- Added a "Matches Text" query to check an HTML element's text against a regular expression.
Keyboard Shortcuts ?
- t Test page or suite
- e Edit page
- v View page (after test)
- a Add new page
- g u User Guide
- g q Quick Reference Guide
- g f Full Reference Guide
- g c Recent Changes
- CTRL+s Save page
- ESC Cancel edit
- p Properties
- w Where used?
- AK+v Versions
- AK+h Page History
- / Focus on search bar
- s Open search page